Wire Rack Decking for Pallet Racking
The wire rack decking provides the strength and rigidity needed for heavy load storage. Powder-coated finishes help to prevent corrosion, while still allowing items to slide on and off the pallet rack easily. Wire mesh decking use with bulk storage racks, available separately.
Steel wire mesh decking for pallet racking features heavy-gauge, all-welded construction that is designed to be stronger and more cost-effective than wood. The mesh design provides maximum water flow for fire code compliance and maximum airflow and light for enhanced visibility.
Features of Wire Rack Decking
- Allow for light, air, and sprinkler penetration thru your racks, allowing a clear view of upper beam levels
- Increasing inventory visibility.
- Easy to install, simply drop it in place.
- Improves fire safety by improving the performance of your overhead sprinkler system.
- Brightens your facility.
- Allows you to store boxes, cases, cartons, drums, and other items on your pallet rack without using a pallet.