Warehouse fire prevention is really important, it is not only about the safety of goods but also about the safety of personnel. Normally speaking, the premise of warehouse fire prevention is to arrange a person in charge of fire prevention, who is specially responsible for the fire safety management of the warehouse, and regularly train fire prevention knowledge. The warehouse keeper must be familiar with the nature and location of stored goods, understand the business knowledge and fire safety system, master the operation, use, and maintenance methods of fire fighting equipment, and do a good job in the fire prevention work of his post.
For some dangerous goods, similar to class A and class B bottled liquid, in hot summer, it is not necessary to store them in the open air as far as possible, and some cooling measures should be taken; for those items that are prone to the chemical reaction with each other, they must be stored separately; in order to put out the fire quickly, those items with different fire extinguishing methods should also be managed by classification. It is better to indicate the name, nature, and fire fighting method of the stored goods on the storage rack.
Before entering the warehouse, personnel should check to ensure that there is no fire hazard before entering the warehouse; used oil cotton yarn, oil gloves, and other articles stained with oil fiber and combustible packaging materials should be stored in a safe place and treated regularly.
Automobiles and tractors are not allowed to enter the warehouses of class A, B, and C goods. After loading and unloading goods, all kinds of motor vehicles are not allowed to park and repair in the reservoir area, warehouse, and freight yard. It is not allowed to set mobile lighting lamps in the warehouse, and it is not allowed to use the electric furnaces and other heating equipment.
1. The warehouse keeper should be familiar with the nature of the stored goods, the knowledge of the safekeeping business and the fire safety system, master the operation, use, and maintenance methods of the fire-fighting equipment, and do a good job in the fire prevention work of his post. Articles stored in the open air shall be classified, stacked, grouped, and stacked, and necessary fire prevention space shall be reserved. Class A and Class B bottled liquids should not be stored in the open air. When they must be stored in the open air, cooling measures must be taken in the hot season. Class A and Class B articles, general articles, and articles prone to the chemical reaction with each other or different fire fighting methods must be stored in separate rooms and warehouses, and the names, properties, and fire fighting methods of the articles stored shall be marked in conspicuous places.
2. Before the goods are put into the warehouse, someone should be responsible for checking and confirming that there is no hidden danger such as a fire. The packaging containers of class A and class B goods should be firm and sealed. In case of damage, deformity, deformation, deterioration, and decomposition, safety measures should be taken to prevent them from running, emitting, dripping, and leaking; The used oil cotton yarn, oil gloves, and other articles stained with oil fiber as well as combustible packaging materials shall be stored in a safe place and treated regularly.
3. All motor vehicles entering the reservoir area must do a good job in fire prevention. Automobiles and tractors are not allowed to enter the warehouses of class A, B, and C goods. After loading and unloading goods, all kinds of motor vehicles are not allowed to park and repair in the reservoir area, warehouse, and freight yard. After the loading and unloading operation is completed, the warehouse and reservoir area shall be inspected to ensure safety before leaving.
4. The electrical equipment of the warehouse must comply with the current national standards and specifications for electrical design, construction, installation, and acceptance; mobile lighting lamps are not allowed in the warehouse; electric furnaces and other heating equipment are not allowed in the warehouse; the electrical equipment of the warehouse must be installed, inspected and maintained by electricians with certificates; electricians shall strictly abide by various electrical operation regulations.
5. The warehouse shall be provided with conspicuous fire prevention signs. Personnel entering the storage area of class A and class B articles must register and hand over the kindling they carry. It is strictly forbidden to use open fire inside the warehouse. When using an open fire outside the warehouse, it is necessary to apply for a fire permit and take strict safety measures. Fireworks and firecrackers are strictly prohibited in the reservoir area and within 50-100 meters around.
Post time: Jun-08-2021