Steel Platform Mezzanine Floor Racking System
The steel platform is mainly composed of a column, main beam, secondary beam, flooring, staircase, and handrail. It is overall assembly and no need for welding.
The structure is strong and different flooring can be selected according to the actual needs to meet the requirements of fire protection, dust prevention, and small parts falling. The lighting system can also be configured under the floor.
Features of Steel Platform
1. Improving storage height and increasing space utilization rate.
2. The space between uprights is usually from 4m to 6m.
3. Wide range of applicability, combined with shelving storage features.
4. The loading capacity is 200kg to 1000kg/m².
5. The goods can be transported by hydraulic lifting platform, cargo lift, or forklift.