Warehouse Industrial Mobile Archive Shelving
Mobile shelving is a cost-effective way of increasing storage capacity and utilizing valuable floor space, which can double storage capacity compared to conventional static storage shelving.
Industrial mobile shelving is widely used in offices for file storage and is designed to be easily re-located with no floor fixing.
Warehouse mobile shelving moves along floor tracks allowing the aisle to be moved so that the required shelves can be accessed, so only one aisle is needed.
Features of Mobile Shelving
1. High-density mobile shelving solutions for office, institution, and industrial applications
2. A mechanical advantage provided by the mechanism assist drive system and companion enables one or more carriages to be moved quickly and easily.
3. Mobile shelving system available with finished end panels to match any office decor.
4. Locking system to allow for locking of all units together and each uint for user protection.
5. Anti-tip devices provided.
6. Ideal for heavy loads, up to 100KG per shelf.
7. Heavy duty round track for reduced rolling resistance.
8. Easy-Assist and Drive Companion assure even torque at opposite carriage ends.
9. Low-prof file tracks require no decking or false floors while maintaining easy foot and cart accessibility.
10. The system can be relocated or expanded easily.