Pallet live storage racking system | Versatile warehouse racks
You can save a lot of time and money for your business by simply choosing the right storage system. Thus, perfectly coordinated logistics processes play an important role in the success of your business.
Live pallet racking systems (Aceally Live Storage FIFO) are optimal for warehouses where inventory turnover control and space savings are vital. The compact structure of the Live Storage Pallet Racking uses a slightly inclined roller bed on each level to make it easier to move unit loads.
Two types of pallet live storage
●FIFO (first in, first out).
The goods are placed on the loading surface and moved down by gravity. On the unloading surface, pallets can be removed (FIFO principle)
Last in, last out (Last in/First out).
Pallets are loaded and unloaded from the same side. The forklift pushes the pallets into their storage position and if the pallets are removed they are returned by gravity.
How does live pallet racking system works?
The Real Time Pallet Racking or FIFO Dynamic Pallet Racking system is a compact structure with a slight incline and a roller conveyor that allows the palletized products to slide freely.
Loaded pallets enter the structure from one end and move safely along the roller conveyor at a controlled speed, moving only by gravity until they reach the other end, ready for removal.
In the live pallet racking system, the movement of the loaded units is absolutely safe, because the structure is equipped with a series of technical and organizational measures for control and protection.
It operates by the higher level of pallet loads entering the structure at both ends.
The unit load moves by gravity through the roller conveyor, but at a safe and controlled speed with the help of dynamic pallet racking braking and safety systems.
When the pallet reaches the other end, it stops due to the deposition of the retainer or the last pallet and is then ready to be removed.
In order to load, unload and move unit loads in a live pallet racking system in complete safety, the structure provides a range of technical and organizational controls and protection measures.
Advantages of the live pallet racking system (FIFO).
● Optimized space utilization. High density storage system, therefore more storage capacity in the same space.
● Ideal product rotation: ideal for FIFO systems (first in, first out).
● Reduced loading and unloading time.
● Increased warehouse storage capacity through adjustable pallet racking.
● Enabling loading and unloading lanes reduces operator risk.
● Live pallet racking system can be automated.
●Quick and easy removal. Ideal positioning of products reduces load handling and pick-up times.
● No traffic disturbance. Forklift inserts and removes load units in different aisles, as the loading and unloading aisles are separated.
● Suitable for any space and for any weight or size of the goods to be stored.
● Very safe. Real-time pallet racking structures are equipped with control and braking systems to minimize any risk: brake rollers, pallet alignment or retainer systems and pallet stops.
● Improved inventory control, since each loading lane has a product reference.
● Dynamic pallet system is compatible with other automatic and conventional storage systems.
● Allows you to continue using the same type of forklift used in adjustable pallet racking warehouses.
● Reduces operating costs due to excellent use of space.
Main applications of Live Pallet Racking FIFO
Live pallet racking systems dramatically optimize the available space in the warehouse, but due to their inventory management methods, the use of Live Pallet Racking FIFO is particularly recommended in the following cases.
● storing goods with expiration dates or best by dates, due to their excellent inventory management. The first product to enter will be the first to leave the warehouse.
● Warehouses of companies in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industries or in industries where products are obsolete or “out of date”.
● Storage in intermediate or transitional areas between multiple areas within the same warehouse to facilitate rapid movement of unit loads.
● Orderly storage, waiting or shipping areas within the warehouse; live pallet racking FIFO facilitates the flow of goods.
●Can be installed in warehouses with refrigerated or freezer rooms.