Drive Through Pallet Racking System
The structural form of the drive through pallet racking does not have a pick-up channel, which greatly improves the utilization rate of the space and site area of the warehouse.
It is suitable for intensive storage, and the effective utilization rate of the space can be increased to 90% at most.
Compared with the drive through racking system, the storage rate of the drive through racking needs to be increased by 70%; in the same area, the utilization rate of the site area can reach more than 75%!
It is suitable for the storage of goods that flow to the same customer together in large quantities, small varieties or operation channels, such as beverage, dairy products, tobacco, low-temperature freezing storage, standard specifications of home appliances, chemical industry and other industries.
Characteristics of drive through pallet racking:
1. High density storage scheme, high pallet quantity and small amount of inventory.
2. Prevent product damage and provide non damage storage.
3. The storage rack can be stored by single or double layer boards.
4. Use traditional handling equipment to achieve cost savings.
Main parts drawing of drive through pallet racking:
1. Column; 2. Top beams; 3. Top bracing; 4. Bracket beam; 5. Odd bracket/even bracket;
6. Ground track; 7. Uprights; 8. protector; 9. Back bracing.
Most important features of drive through pallet racking:
(1) Bracket support
The support bracket of drive through racking adopts double hook design, which not only enhances the load, but also makes the support beam more stable.
(2) Ground track
The storage efficiency and safety are enhanced by the use of striking column protection and the first guide rail. The entrance guide is not connected with the ground rail, so it can be replaced quickly in case of damage. The ground guide rail with a width of 180 mm can effectively protect the drive through racking system.