Heavy Duty Warehouse Narrow aisle racking VNA rack
In VNA pallet racking systems, pallet racking is closer than other pallet racking solutions as they use side loading forklifts for loading and unloading; Narrowing the aisle and ensuring efficient use of storage space. Maximizing product storage capacity and warehouse footprint, VNA aisles are typically 6.6 feet wide, providing 44% more floor space compared to selective pallet racking systems.
VNA system advantages
● Higher space utilization compared to other pallet storage systems as more can be installed.
●100% product selectivity.
●System operates in a FIFO inventory rotation.
●Up to 50% reduction in aisle width compared to wide aisle racking.
● Less damage due to narrow aisle forklifts usually guided by wires or rails.
VNA solutions are versatile and can meet a wide range of operational needs. However, they are particularly suited for warehouses that require
● Dense storage with a smaller footprint
● Direct and immediate access to each unit load, but also need to optimize available space
● Storage for products with different unit loads and sizes
Increase storage space with very narrow aisle racking
● Ultra-narrow aisle pallet racking provides direct access to all unit loads, offering 100% selectivity due to full accessibility.
● Optimize available space by reducing the width of working aisles, thus saving up to 40% of total space.
● VNA provides greater warehouse storage capacity by compressing the adjustable pallet racking system, which can then be fitted with additional pallet racking bays.
● VNA racking optimizes the building cube by making better use of space in high places.
● Very narrow aisle provides a flexible solution with easy assembly, disassembly and adjustment of load levels, thus it allows the operation to adapt to changes in storage requirements.
● Ultra-narrow aisle pallet racking is suitable for any type of goods, by weight or volume.
● VNA allows pallets to be stored on the floor at the lowest level of the rack.
● VNA also allows the conversion of ultra-narrow aisle pallet racking systems to automated storage systems.